Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wow I am bad at this!








So I have been swamped with work since we returned from the "Wedding of the Century"! Seriously, it is going to be really hard for other weddings to compare to Jeremy and Hayleys, what a wonderful time we all had!

My question is, we photograph 2-3 weddings a weekend, potentially have the opportunity to create FANTASTIC work, and for some reason, most of the time I feel like I could have done so much better. Our clients say they want something creative and unique, but when it boils down to it, they don't want to spend the money and they don't give us the time to get the shots. Now don't get me wrong, we have had some awesome weddings with great people, but I hope that our work has the opportunity to go further. That future clients will recognize how important it is and how much fun they can have if they just allow us to go nuts;) I want to create outstanding images for my clients. I want them to loose their breathe when they see the work!

So I will try to keep up with this thing, and promise I will post exerts from my "exciting life;)"

1 comment:

noelleabella said...

um, if i had a ton of money i would let you take awsome expensive pictures at my wedding!