Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am my own worst nightmare!


Not Really, I actually find myself quite hilarious sometimes! hey at least I can laugh at myself.

So I am going to begin to post new weddings on this blog and we will see how that works out. I feel inspired by such blogs at www.bklynbride.blogspot.com Vane has so much ambition and heart when it comes to keeping up with it every day and researching all these exciting new products, good for her!

I am off to NYC in a couple of weeks to attend this years PDN Photo Expo. Not that I have ever had anything against tech heads in film vests talking shop, but I hope that it is a learning experience and not just a nerd fest! I say this with the utmost love and respect, becasue I too, am a nerd! I love looking at all the new camera equipment. It's funny, I was at Penn camera the other day picking up another Quantum and i was talking with the guys for 11/2 hours about the new D300 and D3, I am such a geek!

Anyway, Brad is at Fall retreat this weekend so I am alone. Friday night I am off to Andy Zipf's show www.andyzipf.com and then a wedding on Saturday and shooting for Ratner on Sunday, I have yet another full weekend.

Love to you all!!

No comments: