Monday, January 21, 2008

I am so bad at this!

So blogging and Nicole do not seem to go hand in hand. For some reason this obsession people have with writing down all their thoughts does not fly with me. Look, I am a talker, not a writer, put me in a room with lots of people and I will have a story to tell. Does anyone even read these things anyway.

Ok, well if I did not really want to blog, why would I be on here now. Life is good, we are moving. We got the most amazing house in Fairfax. An architect built it and lives out of it and when we found it on Craigslist, the doors just kept opening wide. I sign the lease tomorrow and we move in on February 28th. It is 3500 square feet and it is a dream. If we were to build a house this one is excatly what it would look like. Complete with its own Coi pond!!

Brads 30th bday is coming up as well so frantically preparing for that. Having a big bash at SOTA and its a surprise..sshhhhh!

Things at work are going great and our Hawaii wedding was off the hook. We had such a great time and the weather was perfect.

Tibet? the most amazing experience I think that I will ever have. SO beautiful, so remote, so far removed from western civilization I can't even explain it. Difficult to breathe most of the time. We carried around portable oxygen tanks with us, but other than that it was a perfect trip. I hope that I get to experience another amazing place soon, man I love to travel!

1 comment:

I'm Kristen said...

hahahhahahaah your so funny hahah